COTA Membership Benefits
- Eligible to become a COTA board member;
- Voting rights on COTA board members;
- Networking with COTA memebrs world wide;
- Opportunities of COTA fellowships for attending CICTP;
- Opportunities of participating in major exchanging programs with Chinese institutes and/or joint conference sessions with other prestigious professional associations, and
- Receiving email notifications about COTA activities, news, newsletters, announcements of meetings, conferences and workshops.
How to Join
- Student Member;
- Associate Memebr;
- Honorable Member, and
- Institution Member.
Please refer to the COTA Bylaws for the details.
There are two ways to become a COTA Member or a COTA Student Member
1) Using the recent launched COTA On-line Registration System to enroll and pay the membership due via paypal.
2) Download and fill out the application form. Please email the application form to:
Dr. Haizhog Wang(Haizhong.Wang@oregonstate.edu), and
Dr. Heng Wei(firstname.lastname@example.org)
And also please mail your application form along with membership fee (check only payable to: COTA) to the following address:
792 Rhodes Hall, 2850 Campus Way
The University of Cincinnati
Cincinnati, Ohio 45221-0071
If you want to become an Associate Member only, please email the application form to Dr. Haizhong Wang (Haizhong.Wang@oregonstate.edu) and Dr. Heng Wei (email@example.com). No membership fee is due for an associate member. An associate member has no right for vote. Please read through the COTA Bylaws for details about COTA membership.
If your agency wants to become an Institution Member, please contact Dr. Haizhong Wang (Haizhong.Wang@oregonstate.edu) and Dr. Heng Wei (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Any type of membership application for the current calendar year must be accepted by October 1st.