COTA Membership Benefits
- Eligible to become a COTA BOD member;
- Voting rights on COTA BOD members;
- Networking with COTA memebrs world wide;
- Opportunities of COTA fellowships for attending CICTP;
- Opportunities of participating in major exchanging programs with Chinese institutes and/or joint conference sessions with other prestigious professional associations; and
- Receiving email notifications about COTA activities, news, newsletters, announcements of meetings, conferences and workshops.
How to Join
- Student Member;
- Associate Memebr;
- Honorable Member; and
- Institution Member.
Please refer to the COTA Bylaws for the details.
Please email the application form to:
Dr. Haizhog Wang(Haizhong.Wang@oregonstate.edu), and
Dr. Heng Wei(email@example.com)
There are two ways to pay your membership due
1) Pay the membership due via paypal.
2) Mail your membership due (check only payable to: COTA) to the following address:
792 Rhodes Hall, 2850 Campus Way
The University of Cincinnati
Cincinnati, Ohio 45221-0071
If your agency wants to become an Institution Member, please contact Dr. Haizhong Wang (Haizhong.Wang@oregonstate.edu) and Dr. Heng Wei (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Any type of membership application for the current calendar year must be accepted by October 1st.